Phone Help, Buying, Shipment Tracking, Setup, Studio Tutorial, and 2 Hours of Additional Support- $1500
I will happily speak with you for 1/2 an hour regarding what it is that you wish to do with your home recording studio and what some of your options might be- totally free of charge. From this conversation we can find out:
- We’re a good fit– You wouldn’t really want my help if we didn’t get along, and it probably wouldn’t be very much fun for me either!
- You actually need my help– We might determine that you already know everything you need to get started on building your home studio. I’m not going to sell you anything you don’t need!
- How much of an investment– You might be imagining something much more expensive than you realize, or conversely, you might be psyching yourself out of a studio when in reality you can actually afford it and then some.
- What of my services you need– I might be able to determine that you just need an hour of my time devoted to picking out the right combination of gear, or we might decide that it would be best for me to oversee installation of a floating room. What have you got in mind?
Package 2 Includes:
- Studio Deign– PC, Mac, or Standalone recording? What is the perfect mic closet for your application? Which monitors work best for your acoustic space and the genre of music you’re recording? The list goes on, but we’ll cover it!
- Buying– I have relationships with multiple audio equipment suppliers and will be able to put together a package much cheaper than if you walked into Guitar Center with the same shopping list. I deal with all of the buying!
- Shipment Tracking– After you have approved the purchases, I will keep close watch over the shipment of the items to ensure that they arrive on time and in one piece.
- In Home Studio Set-Up– If you are within a 5 hour drive of NYC I will come to your home and set up your gear, all the while mapping and explaining your signal flow, and ensuring that you understand everything you need to know to record your first song as soon as the installation is complete!
As a follow up to every call, I send a summary email with links to the gear we discussed as well as reviews that you might find helpful. If the call took the form of a lesson, the follow up email will be the cliff notes version of what we discussed.
As a follow up to the installation, I print out an easy to read and understand schematic of the signal flow of your new studio. I will also print out a summary of anything we discuss regarding how to use your new studio so that you have a personalized reference guide.
Schedule your free call and let’s get started right away!